Next Step Event
We hold parent events to help provide information and reduce anxiety around transitioning to adult social care.
Our next event is taking place on the Tuesday 1st May 2018 at 17:30 PM
Members of our specialist team will cover subjects such as:
- Working with funding authorities
- Entitlements and benefits
- Development of living skills for independence
- Further education and work opportunities
- How access to 24-hour waking support and an on-call medical team improves independence
There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions, and we will be providing refreshments.
To book your place on the 1st May 2018 – please download the form below and email to: