We hold parent events to help provide information and reduce anxiety around transitioning to adult social care.
Our next event is taking place on the Thursday 22nd March 2018 at 17:30 PM
Members of our specialist team will cover subjects such as:
- Working with funding authorities
- Entitlements and benefits
- Development of living skills for independence
- Further education and work opportunities
- How access to 24-hour waking support and an on-call medical team improves independence
There will be an opportunity to ask questions, and we will be providing refreshments.
To book your place on the 22nd March 2018 – please download the form below and email to: